I love this article called ‘20 Ridiculous Ideas Which Can Actually Work‘. We need more of this thinking in the world. Here are a few examples:
* Write into your will that you want to be cremated. Before you die, swallow as many popcorn kernels as you can.
* Make an average member of the public compete in the Olympics so the athletes’ skills are contextualised.
* Google should tell you if you’re the first person to ever google something.
* Get all the one hit wonder bands together for a massive concert where they each only play their one song.
* Make headphone wires out of shoelaces, and shoelaces out of old headphone wires. That way, your headphones will always untie themselves and your shoelaces will never come undone.