Socrates is reputed to have said:
Here are my ten favourite questions (for now) for slowly finding your ‘self’…. and thinking for yourself. Feel free to determine your own:
1. Within one minute, how could you prove that you are honest?
2. What will people say about you at your funeral?
3. What do you love?
4. When is the last time you did something for the first time?
5. What are you grateful for?
6. Why are you worth knowing?
7. When you work in a team, how do you help it to be even better?
8. How are you ignoring your health (physical / mental/ spiritual), given that you know what needs to be done?
9. What lights up your life?
10. And… an oldie, but a goodie: What would you do if you knew you would not fail?